Monday, August 18, 2008

The last two years....

Most of you know by now...Lindsay and I are going back to school this fall. The last two years have been incredible. We have been very busy getting prepared to finish our education. But we have had the most amazing time as well. It would take too long to list all the things we have done and all the fun we have had. I made a video from the last two years worth of memories. It's set to a song that is very fitting. Megan, Katlin, and I are very lucky to have Lindsay in our family and we love her very much. I think this video sums up the last 24 or so months...but it doesn't come close to showing all that I would have liked for you to see. The file is large and may take a few minutes to load...Ronnie

4 comments:

Amy Griffin said...

loved it! I miss you guys!

The Morrow's said...

Okay....I laughed....I cried. I can't believe that it has been two years since this whole adventure began for the two of you. Linds...I miss you already and will be thinking of you both often. Try to give each other some "space" in your 150 square ft dorm room. HA! I love you and wish you both the best!! MUAH!! Oh yeah and how did you make that video with music?? I need to do that for Chanley's 1st Birthday!! When you have time...LOL....send me instructions!

jyoung said...

loved the video....but you should place a warning before...(what you are about to see may make you cry)You are such a beautiful family. So happy for you both. Miss you sooo much Linz....

Anonymous said...

WOW....don't have the words. You guys deserve the best! Yall are perfect for each other. Love and miss you LOTS!!!!!!