Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tagged


I'm still kind of new to the blogging scene, but I'm trying to figure it all out. My cousin Amy has a blog (The Griffin Family blog) that I follow regularly and she has *tagged* me to go to my fourth picture folder, then the fourth picture in the folder and say 4 things about the picture. I found it rather ironic that my fourth picture folder was all of Amy and I on a trip to Anna Maria Island in Florida. This was a trip Amy, my mom, and I took last March. We had the best time....just us girls. It was a much needed trip and one I'll never forget.

Four things about the picture:
1. Our condo was beach front and you could walk out the back door and be right on the beach
2. Amy had massive "stomach issues" the day we arrived :)
3. We didn't plan the matching polka dotted shirts
4. Loved jogging with Amy on the beach

Sooooo much fun!

1 comment:

Amy Griffin said...

How funny! Major stomach issues is putting it lightly. I loved the trip too and can't wait to go somewhere else with you - or just SEE YOU!!